Join Our Family-Owned Company
At Blain’s Farm & Fleet, we know the value of not only great products, but great people.
Join our Blain Family!
Started in 1955 by Claude & Bert Blain and still family-owned and operated!
We are an essential business serving all of our neighbors needs. Family values are at the heart of Blain’s Farm & Fleet. Those family values provide a strong sense of purpose and are why so many associates thrive in the Blain’s Farm & Fleet environment. As an associate of our family owned company, you’ll be treated like family, with dignity and respect.
Be part of our family and grow with us!
As an automotive service technician, we provide state-of-the-art equipment to get the job done! We want our auto mechanics to grow with us….we offer ASE Certification reimbursement and accelerated training programs to help you advance your career.View Open Positions
We want to find people who have a passion for retail. Managing, leading and training associates to do their best while provide outstanding customer service.View Open Positions
Retail Management Trainee Program
Our 9- 12 month program gives you the tools to become a strong leader as an Assistant Store Manager. Hands-on experience learning all aspects of running a store the Blain's way!View Open Positions
Be part of our winning team with many opportunities within our stores. We provide flexible work schedules; full and part-time hours.View Open Positions
Our Distribution Center continues to expand and evolve; be a part of our team as we develop and modify processes for our growing business. Blain Supply DC offers options for first and second shifts, Monday through Friday, with opportunities for overtime.View Open Positions
As our company grows, the need for new, forward thinking associates is critical. We provide work/life balance to manage your priorities by offering flexible schedules and position-based opportunities to work from home.View Open Positions
We offer internships based on business needs to provide relevant experience to your field of education. Come and learn with us.View Open Positions
Come work with us!
At Blain’s Farm & Fleet, we know the value of not only great products, but great people. We want to find the right people to add to our family-owned company. As our company continues to grow, we want you to grow with us. We provide our associates with competitive pay/benefits, great culture, flexible work schedule and some positions we provide remote work!
Check out a few of Our Success Stories
What I love about working at Blain Supply and why I stay here is simple all of the great people that mentored me and the chances they took on me throughout my career.
Staci Smithback - Store Operations
Staci's Career Path
- 1993 Part time Gift Dept & Promoted to Dept Head
- 1994 Transfer to Monroe - Plumbing Department Head
- 2000 Promoted to Pricing Coordinator
- 2003 Blain Supply UPC Coordinator
- 2006 EDI Assistant
- 2008 Store Operations - Signage
- 2013 Signage Specialist
- 2018 Store Operations Support Manager
I enjoy working for a company that gives it's employees an opportunity to grow. Blain's Farm & Fleet has been a great place to work, you are truly treated like family working for a family ran business. I love that Blain's Farm & Fleet offers 1st class retirement benefits like matching 401K up to 5% and funding profit share.
Nicholas Shores - Western Regional Manager
Nicholas's Career Journey
- 2003 Manager Trainee Janesville
- 2004 Assistant Manager Urbana
- 2005 Assistant Manager Janesville
- 2009 Store Manager Cedar Falls
- 2012 Store Manager Janesville
- 2018 Western Regional Manager
I like that I get to work and collaborate with people from all departments and stores throughout the company and know that the work I do makes an impact. But what I love most of all is the friendly, family-oriented culture!
Alisa Wesson - Business Analyst, IT
Alisa's Career Growth at Blain's
- 2000 Store Management Trainee at the Janesville store
- 2001 ASM at the Platteville store
- 2001 Store Systems
- 2017 Business Analyst
I love the culture of the family-owned business, the focus on doing what is right for our associates. There are real opportunities to grow your career here if you work hard and take on new roles. Do your best here and it will be rewarded.
Greg Shebesta - Director HR; Stores
Greg's Career Growth at Blain's
- 2006 Store Hourly Associate
- 2009 Manager Trainee
- 2009 Assistant Store Manager
- 2010 HR Trainer
- 2011 Manager of Training
- 2014 Manager of Recruiting, Training & Retention
- 2016 Senior Manager Learning & Development
- 2017 Senior Manager Learning & Development and HRBP Auto Service
- 2018 Senior Manager HR -Stores
- 2019 Director HR -Stores
As a 20 year Associate, I have seen Blain’s go through so many positive enhancements and changes that I have had the opportunity to be part of. Along my career path at Blain’s I have connected with many intelligent and inspirational leaders and individuals that have contributed to my success. Blain’s is invested as much as I am, in my growth, development and advancement. My Career has and continues to be challenging and rewarding!
Chris Gilbert - Merchant - Food & Beverage
Chris's Career Journey
- 2000 Service Technician/Service Center Manager
- 2004 Assistant Manager at Farm and Fleet of Loves Park
- 2007 Store Manager at Farm and Fleet of Loves Park
- 2008 Assistant Store Manager at Farm and Fleet of Verona
- 2011 Assistant Store Manager at Farm and Fleet of Madison
- 2012 Regional Manager of Automotive Service
- 2017 Associate Merchant
- 2020 Food & Beverage Merchant
Blain’s has always been a part of my life, as I grew up on a farm near Monroe. I have worked for Blain’s in some shape or form since I was 16. Blain’s Farm and Fleet is a great place to grow a lifetime career. I enjoy all the great people I have worked with over the years. I especially enjoy opening new stores and re-modeling old stores. I love to showcase our company to people who are new or re-introduced to Farm and Fleet.
Josh Siedschlag - Help Desk Manager for Stores and Home Office, IT
Josh's Career Path
- 1994 Part time sales associate at the Freeport Store
- 1999 Manager Trainee at the Loves Park Store
- 2000 Assistant Manager at Davenport and Kankakee
- 2001 Store Systems Support at Home Office
- 2007 Help Desk Support at Home Office
- 2010 Systems Technician at Home Office
- 2018 Help Desk Manager for Stores and Home Office
At Blain Supply, we believe in helping our employees flourish both in their careers and outside of work. Our benefits package is designed to help you do just that.
Connect With Us
We’re always hiring the best and brightest, come and see why Blain Supply is the best place to work!Join Now